Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Biological Weapons

I just got finished watching the history of biological weapons... their development, etc. Ohmygawd. I don't need to go into details. I think anyone of a certain age, thus an amount of personal experience, knows governments are not above doing in their own citizens in the name of "good", be it good for the country or good for mankind. (no, I did not vomit as I keyed that in, but I did feel a little sick.)

As I watched how 'testing' was done on animals and uninformed people the term mad cow disease jumped into my thoughts. I wonder if mad-cow disease has any link with these kind of biological origins.

1 comment:

sandy said...

ahh bioweapons...that subject gives me the creeps when I read about it...kind of how I feel about swine flu and how oh it will mix with bird flu and on and on...