Saturday, June 6, 2009

awwww... They got their little feelers hurt, poor babies.

The white political males have apparently been offended by Sonia Sotomayor's (Supreme Court contender) comments that she thinks a Latina woman could make better judgments than a white man. And that's all they could come up with to counter Obama's nominee?!? I think that it, in and of itself, is proof of their so called ability to make good decisions. BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA What a friggin' joke.

I also find myself wondering what the "regular" republicans (the common man, if you will) think about Russ Limbaugh being touted as the spokesperson for the party. Russ and Newt. I could be totally out in left field, but I'm thinking they are embarrassed. On the other hand, maybe not... which is scary.

And speaking of frauds, have you seen ads with Rick Scott who is against single-payer health insurance? His background is very interesting. I heard he headed one of those insurance companies but he had to step down because the company was caught defrauding the government/medicare. Of course he doesn't want a single-payer insurance. BTW, word has it that when he "stepped down" he left with $10 million dollars and $300 million in stocks. Now that punishment should certainly teach him and others a lesson. The lesson that crime doesn't pay.

What a screwed up world we have created. Will we survive it?

2 comments:

sandy said...

Well...will we survive it....there is so much doom and gloom out there in cyberspace re the economy and the false pictures being painted on mainstream media. People need to stock up on food because as the climate changes get more apparent, and the economy nosedives even more, people need to be prepared...will we survive...i guess it's all in what we think will happen, or maybe it's the thinking that gets us all screwed up...but what do I know...I always read alternative news vs MSM....and its looking like we have a hard road ahead. But then God can do anything...I think getting in a row boat and letting go of the oars about now is the best thing possibly..

listen to me, I just yak a lot.

L will be here early this afternoon (I was wrong, thinking it was ysterday they were coming in).

rush ...well I'll just keep my opinions to myself...I'm sure you don't want cussing on your blog.ha

The Crusty Crone said...

Cussing... that's why this blog was created. To have a place to rant and cuss. Please help yourself.